Camping excellent way to get away, relax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping excellent way to get away, relax

I have always had a great appreciation for the outdoors and old Mother Nature. I love the peace, the smells and the feel of the woods, the beach, plains, hills and mountains of our great state.

Just being in the outdoors is probably one of the most effective tranquilizers I have ever found. I can be all uptight and stressed out and venture into the woods and with each step I take I can feel the tension melting away and the smile returning to my face. To go out camping for a day or so is a tonic you cannot buy in a store.

I agree my friend! No where else can you find the same soothing sensation of sitting infront of a crackling fire, knowing at that moment everything is right with the world!

Comment

I say Amen to that !!!
      2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
      2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
      I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Big DITTO! Can't beat the Great Outdoors for stress relief.
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Something I've never understood is when I see people pull in a campground in a big RV, set up a satellite dish, and spend the whole trip in their camper, supposedly enjoying the TV.

I guess more power to them if that's what they enjoy, but to me that never made sense. They may as well stay home.
          Bill, Kelly and the boys

1968 Apache tent trailer

Comment

Camping excellence

Howdy THC,
            And while they are watching their TV and calling it camping, we get to spend our time being in the outdoors hearing their loud generator! They should at least show common sense and put their generator in their camper so we don't have to listen to it for them! Amen, Amen!
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Newb here

Hi there.

My name is Eric and this is my first post here. I have to agree. I've always said camping isn't camping if you don't risk sleeping on a rock.
              I do think that bringing the comforts of home takes away from the outdoors experience, but at least RV owners are going outdoors somewhat.

I'm more concerned about those who never try camping at all.. I know many

Eric
              Needs for Facebook Fans. My mom doesn't really count. http://bit.ly/d7QHYI

Comment

Working...
              X