Work stinks...I wanna go camping!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work stinks...I wanna go camping!!!

This year I have some serious hankerings for camping....and work interferes with my plans too much. I work 3rd shift, monday night through friday night. That only allows me saturday for a full day, and not even that because i dont get out of work until 8am saturday. I am hoping my boss is generous with the days off this year. Otherwise i will only be able to go out once this year. I get 10 vacation days a year and 8 are spent at the beach. The other 2 are used for hunting season.
    I am trying to satisfy my camping cravings by reading and writing on this forum. And i guess i will be calling off of work with that awful disease most of us get on here. It is called wannagocampinitis. The only cure is at least 2 or 3 nights in the woods.

Re: Work stinks...I wanna go camping!!!

So how contagious is this.... I am sure I've got it too. Wonder if a doctors note would work with my boss?
    "It's better to have that and not need it than it is to need it and not have it" - Captain Woodrow F. Call

Nights spent out in 2014: 1

Comment

Holy smokes wannacampinitis has affected me ever since I can remember! Doctors told me it's only cured by camping(even in your backyard or a sleeping bag in front of the fireplace) but that hasn't helped, just makes this disease more intolerable! Big snow storm heading our way and temps are perfect for winter camping: -15f to +20! Dang I wannagocampin!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I'm going this weekend .
        Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

wannacampinitis... I have it bad. I haven't had any antibiotics since Oct. With high's of 20 degrees this weekend, I don't think I will be getting much relief any time soon
          Nights camped in 2019: 24
          Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Working...
          X