Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Happy Camper

So, what is the opposite of a rant?

I had heart valve surgery a while back and have been dealing rhythm issues on and off for the last year year or two. Looks like I'm finally through the woods, so to speak. My cardiologist gave me full clearance to resume strenuous activities.

Gonna celebrate by climbing Mt Whitney in July. Assuming, of course, that I can whip myself back into shape by then.

Re: One Happy Camper

Having something outdoors-oriented to look forward to is one of those things that make life worth living. We share your excitment at getting back to doing what you do best!!!
    “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Originally posted by tplife View Post
      We share your excitment at getting back to doing what you do best!!!

What I do best is sitting around drinking beer. The doc seems to think hiking is better...

Comment

Have you considered hiking with a can of beer?:D.
        Glad you've gotten over the health hump.
        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by arturo7 View Post
          So, what is the opposite of a rant?

I had heart valve surgery a while back and have been dealing rhythm issues on and off for the last year year or two. Looks like I'm finally through the woods, so to speak. My cardiologist gave me full clearance to resume strenuous activities.

Gonna celebrate by climbing Mt Whitney in July. Assuming, of course, that I can whip myself back into shape by then.
          What ever you do live life to the fullest

Comment

Working...
          X