Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Group Camping Forum

Howdy,

If you are looking for anonymity this forum is not for you. We are a small close knit group, and it is more possible to make personal connections in this kind of forum. If this is what you are looking for here we are. We enjoy each other, we learn from each other's camping experiences. Eventhough we camp differently(car, bike, trailer and backpack camping) we respect one another as individuals and we just talk camping. If this is the group for you, please join.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

I tend to disagree. While this forum is active by only a few right now, the info provided can be used by all.

The forum gets well over 10,000 hits per month. Most people are driven here by Google's search engine. They get the info they require and move on.

I prefer to not give anyone the wrong idea about my forum. Make friends, get info, whatever.
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

I re-read my post. No offense was meant.

I just don't want to alienate anyone. Sometimes new members don't feel comfortable joining something that describes itself as a small close group.
      JohnJohn
      ---------
      Forum Admin

Comment

Small Group

I can dig it! Delete it then and lets move on. Your a wonderful host and I'm Semper Fi,
        BC
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Well, we may be small, but we are friendly and always willing to share camping info with others.
          I have 'memberships' in many forums, of widely differing subjects - I tend to find a couple in each subject that I 'jell' with. Others I don't and soon stop cruising them.
          This site has good potential, and I like the people here.
          I do hope we can attract more members here - the more people we have, the larger our experience base, and the more info we can share.

Come on, visitors - join the fun!
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
          X