Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks very much!

Comment

• Howdy

Hi Y'all. Family and I have decided we are going to camp. Been a long time since I've been camping but suppose it is like riding a bike. Getting our gear together for a practice run a night or two in the back yard (so the 4 year old gets what the heck is going on) and then a 2 or 3 nighter near end of October for the first real trip. Figured we try one of our state parks that has been recommended by a friend for our first run. I've already found this forum both intesting and informative - thanks everybody!

Comment

• Howdy TNC

Howdy txnewcamper and welcome to Camping Forums(CF), I really hope that your stay with us will be a long and happy journey in camping! Sharing your experiences here, either good or bad is a good way to make friends and get to know more places around you. Thanks for breaking the ice and sharing a little bit with us! Ask a question if you would like or jump in anytime to share your $0.02! Opinions are the gold standard here, now that you're a full fleged campateer!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• hey y'all

Comment

• Hey back! Welcome to CF, hope you enjoy your stay with us...make yourself at home and chime in on anything you'd like past or present or if you see anything that interests you, start a new thread(subject), opinions here are like gold to everyone, cause that is all we have, just keep politics and religion outta here and then no worries!
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• Howdy !

New forum member here from NH. Hopefully I can add to the forum once in awhile.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Ductape.......different handle for sure!

Plenty to see on here, have a look around and post wherever you want.
                A great group here too, very friendly and helpful.

(your first 1/2 doz or so posts are mod'd but don't worry, everything is good.)

Comment

• Hello there

My name is Misty, I am married, have 4 awesome children and 1 on the way! Looking to learn more about campers, the pop up kind. Thanks for having me.

Comment

• Hey everybody. My name is Tony. My wife and i just bought our first camper, 2001 Nomad 33'. Just getting started in camping and very excited.

Comment

• Two more on board!!

Thanks for signing up, the more the better.

Lots to see on here, scores of threads to wade through, I'm sure you'll find something of interest.

The mod (Renodesertfox) is a fantastic guy, loves camping like kids love Smarties.

Don't be afraid to post (almost) anything, someone will either answer you, or steer you to the answer.

Hope you stick around and grow old with the rest of us!!

Comment

• Hi, I just found your forum. I have a four year old boy and we are interested in doing some camping, but plan to start with some day trips to a local state park. We live in Houston Texas. I have not been camping since I was about my sons age so I hope to learn a lot here.

Comment

• Welcome on board.........have a look around and post any questions/comments you have........your first couple of posts are moderated, but don't worry.......we're just making sure you're not trying to sell left handed nails, and right handed hammers.

Comment

• Hey everyone

I just joined and excited about being part of this forum. I'm from Cincinnati Ohio so I limit my camping usually from March to October around here. My wife and I are lifetime campers and always enjoy when we get to go.

Comment

• hi,the newer of here

Comment

• Originally posted by r.lynn View Post
                                Hi, I just found your forum. I have a four year old boy and we are interested in doing some camping, but plan to start with some day trips to a local state park. We live in Houston Texas. I have not been camping since I was about my sons age so I hope to learn a lot here.
                                Hi r.lynn

Welcome aboard. Your intro reads almost like mine! I'm in Katy - but everything around Houston is Houston isn't it. Check out the "General Camping Chat and Ideas" as well as the "Car/Tent Camping" threads... a ton of stuff to refresh your knowledge and learn about camping. One thing I've figured for sure is that if I'm camping in Texas is to stay away from the summer months becasue it is too darn hot. We're going to do our first camp trip in the later part of October when it starts cooling down. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X