Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darenrogers View Post
    While I've been a member for a few weeks, I'm just now coming across this thread. Thanks to buying and renovating a house a few years back, my outdoor activities have been lacking recently. But with a new tent and a girlfriend that's excited to tag along, the plan is to get in as much camping and hiking as I can this year. Look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.

How Do and Welcome to the fireside. Denny from Ohio river valley, Indiana.

Comment

• New Kid on the Block

Hello Everyone,

I just signed up. Hoping to gather tons of Camping info from y'all......!!!

Wilson Boudreaux
      Cajun Country

Comment

• Hello! Welcome to the forum!
        My Other Interest

Comment

• Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
          Hello Everyone,

I just signed up. Hoping to gather tons of Camping info from y'all......!!!
          Wilson Boudreaux
          Cajun Country
          How Do, right back at cha Boudreaux.
          If it is not to personal? How is the "reaux" pronounced?
          This is a terrific site.
          We have a little Road Trek 1985. What type of camping do ya'lll do?

Comment

• Welcome

Welcome Boudreaux! Come on in the water's fine!

Eric
            Needs for Facebook Fans. My mom doesn't really count. http://bit.ly/d7QHYI

Comment

• Hey all, I ain't new here but our one and only fearless camper, yea the man that started it all here for us lucky campers changed my username to renodesertfox! Will wonder's never cease! So c'mon y'all campateers and wish me me a howdy sometime in the near future! I always got something on my mind when I ain't campin! :eek:
              Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
              Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• I like the new name!
                My Other Interest

Comment

• Howdy, RDF! "Canvas Campateer"...... I like that! :D
                  Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

• Sounds Good!!!!. How DO!!!!.

Comment

• Hello from dusty West Texas

I joined a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed reading your forum.

Comment

• Newbie!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop a line and say hi. My name is Marie and I'm a newbie from Elwood, IN.

I'm a huge camping fan and I can't wait to meet lots of people who feel the same way. Great to be here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost_Indian View Post
                          I joined a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed reading your forum.
                          Thanks for joining the best camping forum on the planet!

Comment

• Originally posted by HappyCamperKitteh View Post
                            Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop a line and say hi. My name is Marie and I'm a newbie from Elwood, IN.

I'm a huge camping fan and I can't wait to meet lots of people who feel the same way. Great to be here!
                            Howdy HCK that's short for HappyCampKitteh, hee hee! Welcome to the campfire! There's plenty to read, ask questions about and ideas to help along the lines of camping! Hope your stay with us is a long and happy camping adventure!

Comment

• How Do there Okie and Hoosier. We are in Ohio river valley, north of Louisville Ky.
                              Haven't been around for a couple days. Took the old Road Trek out for its first shake down of the year. Would have have said Hi Ya'lll earlier.
                              Just seeing how much we needed to do to get back into the swing of things.
                              Thank goodness we were just checked into Starve Hollow Lake when wife asked. Did you bring your insulin?
                              Of course we had not. Our campgrounds being only 12 miles
                              away from home was a blessing.
                              Note: Check meds before departure.

Comment

• Hi from the Jersey Shore -- no ... not that one

Hi my name is Trish and I'm from NJ -- in the area of Asbury Park & Belmar. I'm married with 3 kids, ds 22; dd 18; dd 14. I've just gotten back into camping in the past couple of years. Last year we bought a '92 pop up and took it out a couple of times last year. The dh doesn't have the camping bug like me, so we only use the pop up a couple of times a year. I can't back up my car straight, so towing the pop up is not high on my priority list right now. So...I still do a lot of tent camping. I have 5 sisters and 8 or 9 nieces & nephews; I almost always have someone to go with. Sometimes I have to bribe them but that's ok. I'm not ready yet to 'go on my own.'

So far this year we've been to Worthington State Park in the DWG and this weekend I'll be going to Hickory Run State Park. We always camp in National or State Parks. I personally don't like private campgrounds. I tried 2 of them. One was horrible! There were a bunch of seasonals that didn't take care of their "properties" and there were turkey vultures sitting up in the trees above our picnic table just waiting for someone to drop some food so they could swoop down & eat it! They have to be the ugliest birds around. The other one was nice for the kids. It was Cherrystone in Cheriton, VA.

Well, I could sit here & type forever ... I won't bore you all anymore -- at least for now

Comment

Working...
                                X