Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a plug-in(a story)

Howdy,

My wife & I were camping at an only tent campground in California and I was up early preparing espresso and a morning campfire when this kind little old lady from the Far East step into our area with an electric coffee pot and was trying to ask where she could plug-in her coffee pot. I chuckled then and since she couldn't speak English at all because she was very confused and that there should be plug-ins for her coffee pot. I gave her a cup of espresso and she seem grateful but she really wanted a plug for her coffee pot. So I let her plug her coffee pot into our electrical power supply and she ran off immediately and then all of a sudden there were 3 adults of oriental descent sitting at our campfire waiting for their coffee to perk and talking to each other, like I wasn't there and hey, it's my site. My wife got up to she what all the fuss was about and we all had a good laugh! They were very nice and they got to learn how to make coffee without a plug-in outlet! Hehehe!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Gotta love it! Teaching other campers is always a good thing!
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Lookin' for a plug-in

Howdy BD,

Thanks for chiming in! It just seemed strange this lady was wandering all over the campground looking for an 110v outlet. It was rather comical, but I think they did learn something too and that is always nice.
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X