Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Question but New Crowd?

Howdy,

Seems this question was asked before in 2005 but not it's almost 2009, so allow me to ask it again: "Who do you go camping with?"

I go with my loving bride, we both dig camping and outdoors and for hiking and camping, once the initial stuff is bought you can just keep on using it or improving on it over and over. And slowly but surely you got a nice rig or mod, etc... We try not to get involved with other campers because we just like being by ourselves. However, every time we go out there is always someone new that forgot something and we don't wear signs around our necks that say: "We will help any camper!" They still come over for matches or something.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

At the moment, I have one riding buddy I have camped with a few times - usually on roadtrips. He's retired and has a 50% off pass for the State Campgrounds - so overall costs are cheaper for us.
    Another buddy (shooting/ hunting and riding) has expressed interest in camping, but he hasn't come with us yet.
    Often, I just camp alone locally.
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

I go with my wife. Sometimes we take the grandkids with us, and other times My daughter and son-in-law and the grandkids camp with us.
      s'mores for everyone !!!!
      2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
      2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
      I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Old question...new crowd?

Howdy John,

Thanks for your comments!

Comment

Shoot, could be just us (wife, me, 3 kids), or could be us and another family. A lot of times, if we're in a campground, we end up "camping" with whoever's next to us, if they have kids.

We try to get a couple families together at a state park somewhere, every 4th of July. When we do this, we'll get an extra campsite in the middle, so there's more room to "spread out" and the kids have plenty of room to play.

Comment

Old Question

Howdy Scrib,

Great comments, thanks for posting! Would love to hear about some of the places you have been too?

Comment

Working...
            X