Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!

Hello Everyone,

I've been spending quite a bit of time on this site and reading and learning a lot from all of you through your posts and comments. This is a fun, respectful forum for camping enthusiasts of all kind. Currently, I'm interning at a company and I've created a survey to try and learn more about recreational enthusiasts of all kinds inlcuding Boaters, RVers, Campers, etc. and problems they might encounter with maintenance and cleaning problems.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would take about 4 or 5 minutes to complete an online survey to help a fellow camping enthusiast out. All responses will remain confidential as it is online through Survey Monkey.

Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YWCKTHN

Thanks Again!
    BoatingBetty

Re: Please Help!

Originally posted by HogSnapper
    So first you post a thread about "tent and gear smells", positing that you are a newbie in desperate need of advice in eliminating odors.

Now, just two weeks later, you post a new thread saying you have an "odor elimination spray" for sale and would like all of us to tell you our annual income, the gear we own, gender, marital status, etc.

You, Ma'am, are completely disingenuous. Why don't you just come clean and tell us the real truth.

You noticed that too, huh? LOL!
    My Other Interest

Comment

HogSnapper, thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Nobody likes hidden agendas. Honesty is required. The members deserve that respect.
        FlashLantern turns your flashlight into a lantern!

Comment

Working...
        X