Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can I Help to Support Camping Forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Help to Support Camping Forums?

Lately I have received a lot of pm(private messages) asking: "Hey Reno, I want to make a donation to support Camping Forums! Where can I send a check?"

Whoa.....pard! Hold on I'll tell you how you can best support Camping Forums.

Besides purchasing stickers for your vehicle or a tee-shirt that has a whacking saying on it and the Camping Forums Logo, the absolute best way is to purchase camping equipment from the venders that are on the revolving banners that are displayed here each and every day.

"Okay!" you say. "I went to REI the other day and purchased a new sleeping bag etc, etc, does that count?":confused:

No it does not!:mad:

Once you logged on, then find the banner from which you want to purchase the item(s) and click on it...or follow it's link! When you make your purchase in this way, then Camping Forums receives a small percentage(%) back and that campateers is the absolute best way to support Camping Forums! And that's the truth!:cool:
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: How Can I Help to Support Camping Forums?

Ever thought about a "donating members" area. Some of the other forums I am a member of have an area to donate to keeping the forum up and running. They also reserve a little section for them to trade and what not. I looked around and didn't see one here. I'll gladly be one of the first to contribute.

Comment

Re: How Can I Help to Support Camping Forums?

We do not have a "donating member section." The absolute best way to help support this forum is purchasing stickers for your vehicle or a tee-shirt that has a whacking saying on it and the Camping Forums Logo, the absolute best way is to purchase camping equipment from the venders that are on the revolving banners that are displayed here each and every day.Or go to the top sub-topic "Products & Reviews" find a vendor there and make a purchase of some camping equipment through them. A percentage comes back to camping forums. That's it!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X