Discount on FlashLantern for Camping Forum members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount on FlashLantern for Camping Forum members

It is time for the camping juices to flow. I enjoy sharing this forum with you. Last year I designed and patented a new type of lantern. It incorporates a fiber-optic mantle, a machined aluminum housing and uses a variety of LED flashlights as it's power source. I would like to offer a little something to the members who have made me feel welcome. I have set up a 15% discount on the FlashLantern and the other products on my web site. Use the code 'spring11'. When you are adding anything to your cart, you'll see a link near the totals that is labeled 'Add Coupon'. If you click on this you'll be able to add the coupon code. Once added, you'll receive 15% off their entire order. This coupon is valid until May 28, 2011. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    You can check out my innovation at FlashLantern and you can see it in use in this
    Camping video from last year's bow hunt.
    If you pick one up, let me know what you think after you use it in the field.
    Mike
    FlashLantern turns your flashlight into a lantern!

Re: Discount on FlashLantern for Camping Forum members

Hey, that thing looks handy. I looked at your site on my phone, but will look again tomorrow on my computer. I could see myself packing one of those, as I always have my surefire while camping.
    Nights spent outside in 2012: 4

Life is a verb.

Comment

Very cool product.
      Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Comment

nice website, too.
        Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

Working...