No announcement yet.

Bigdog meets Angler57 and his wife.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigdog meets Angler57 and his wife.....

They are on their "Florida Scouting Trip", and took my suggestion of stopping over here at "Ed & Bernice's Fishcamp", the same place I hold my annual January motorcycle meet&camp. Miss Linda, the lady who runs it and her sister Jean, were happy to have them in, and we ate a good burger dinner at "Angel's Seafood By The Dam" right next door. We talked camping, weather, and all sorts of sundry topics. This is shaping up to be a very nice weekend, and I am glad they got to see my 'neck of the woods'. :cool:
    Very good folks to talk and visit with!
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Re: Bigdog meets Angler57 and his wife.....

Sounds like your meet-up was a great success! Thanks for sharing!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Awesome! I love to meet forum friends, someday I will meet RDF and his wife as we are often in each others neck of the woods!
      My Other Interest

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMaggie View Post
        Awesome! I love to meet forum friends, someday I will meet RDF and his wife as we are often in each others neck of the woods!
        I've had the pleasure of visiting with RDF and his wife. My wife and I are members of an internet organization at CouchSurfer.com. When traveling, Couchsurfers spend an evening or two at the home of other Couchsurfers. It is a really great way to meet other like minded folk, and a way to be made to feel comfortable while traveling. RDF is not a member of Couchsurfers.com, but he and his wife truly made me feel like one of their family.

It would really be nice to know of other members of this great campfire who are open to sharing a 1-2 night stay with like minded folk. I plant the seed, and invite readers of this forum, when in the Klamath Falls area, to ask to spend some time here at our place. If we are home, you are welcome.
        Chuck
        So. Oregon
        TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
        TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
        SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Working...
        X