New guy here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here!

Hey everybody! I've been lurking the forums for while and decided to become a member finally. I like the information I've found here and the atmosphere is great. Can't wait to hear more of your stories and ideas.

I'm located just south of Kansas City and have been living in Kansas all my life. So if you have a question about the area just send me a message. I may be able to answer it for you, if not I may be able to at least point you in the right direction.

-Stally
    "Like what you do, do what you like." - Life is Good Slogan

Re: New guy here!

Welcome. I am new here also and it seems like a great forum.

Comment

Welcome to the Campfire! Yep, this is the hoppingest camping forum I have found, looking all over the Net - John-John and RenoDesertFox run a good ship! :cool:
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Ya, welcome from me, too. I lurk in the background right now because I am two weeks away from my wife and I starting a 3 month (camping, backpacking) trek around the US. We get back the last week in May. June 3rd, I take off for 6 months of trekking and exploring in Europe. But, I'll be lurking from time to time to see how everyone is doing.

I "lurk" here because, as we all find out, this is the greatest "electronic" campfire to be around. Great people, wonderful conversation, and lots of fun.
        Chuck
        So. Oregon
        TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
        TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
        SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebait Ranch View Post
          June 3rd, I take off for 6 months of trekking and exploring in Europe. But, I'll be lurking from time to time to see how everyone is doing.
          I would love to hear the detail about how you're planning your Europe trip. It's something that I want to do when Hubby retires.
          May you always have love to share,
          Health to spare
          And friends that care.

Comment

Working...
          X