Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business News ( Petro Prices & Campers )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business News ( Petro Prices & Campers )

Business pages are full of bad news about fuel prices.
    Maybe $5 or more by end of year.
    If it ever warms up down south and quits raining and snowing in west?
    Am ready to head out in Trek (Roadtrek).
    Christmas, kids gave us gift card for lodging in any state Inns.
    Indiana has many nice parks.
    Will have to pick one and head out for a few days.
    Happy New Years to all. Hope CHRISTmas went well for all.
    Denny

Re: Business News ( Petro Prices & Campers )

Yep, gas prices have gone from an average of $2.95 early this month (December) to $3.05 a gallon now - the 30th. I expect it will keep climbing. I can certainly expect $4 a gallon before long. :mad:
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Re: Business News ( Petro Prices & Campers )

Gas and food prices have held steady where I live. Prices only rose because the currency was inflated, and those prices rose to match the diluted value. Don't you folks go to grocery stores? The reported inflation rate excludes food and energy prices. I went through this before in the '70s so it's not unexpected. I lived through even worse in Peru with 2000% inflation, and we carried two kinds of money - the real kind and the old stuff for the orphans. I expect us to see something similar but milder here before too long. I'm going to keep my 30 mpg Acura Integra RV for a while longer...
      Last edited by tplife; 12-30-2010, 12:59 PM.
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
      X