ALPS Mountaineering Clearwater +20 Sleeping Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALPS Mountaineering Clearwater +20 Sleeping Bag

I am wondering if anybody in this forum has this sleeping bag and can give a small review on it. I am specially wondering if the zipper goes all the way to the bottom. I know plenty of sleeping bags can be connected to other sleeping bags in case the owner wants to sleeps with a partner. I have a North Face Snowshoe and my girlfriend is planning on getting the ALPS Mountaineering Clearwater +20 Sleeping Bag and I would really like to connect them together to sleep. anybody can answer my question?

Suggestion: try to find an outdoor store near you which sells the ALPS model you are looking at. Take your sleeping bag to the store and see if the zippers are in fact compatible.
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

This sleeping bag is very personal.

Comment

Mummy bags generally don't 'connect' to each other. Easy with the rectangular bags, as they are basically glorified blankets with zippers.
        Ipersonally don't favor mummy bags - too confining. I like to roll around at night, and move my legs around. In a mummy bag, I feel like a 'burrito' for a bear........
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
        X