Oprah Winfrey goes Camping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oprah Winfrey goes Camping!

It was a cool show, Oprah and her best friend Gayle go camping in Yosemite. I think it was their first time ever so it was funny to watch!

At the end of the show, Oprah says "One of my favorite things were the people. Camping people are a different breed of people".

Aren't we though
    My Other Interest

I don't usually watch Oprah but when I saw the preview I just had to record it. I haven't had the time to watch it yet though.
    May you always have love to share,
    Health to spare
    And friends that care.

Comment

I never watch Oprah either, but I just had to DVR this and I watched both episodes last night. It was a funny show. Wish I had people to clean up for me though before/after I went to bed

Comment

That would be a hoot to watch! :D
        “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
        ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Well, Oprah is right. Camping people are different in many ways. Just like me, i always want to explore the outdoor. Can't wait to go on camping every summer.

Originally posted by SilverMaggie View Post
          It was a cool show, Oprah and her best friend Gayle go camping in Yosemite. I think it was their first time ever so it was funny to watch!

At the end of the show, Oprah says "One of my favorite things were the people. Camping people are a different breed of people".

Aren't we though

Comment

Working...
          X