New Camping chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camping chair

Me and a fellow student are doing a project and need your help!!
    Please take this quick 5 question survey
    Thanks

Comment if you have any kind of suggestions

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KTVGJPY
    Last edited by foldingchair; 11-01-2010, 08:57 AM.

Forget research and surveys and make it!

Comment

I did the survey - company needs input to make a better product, otherwise they simply make the same mistakes as their competition.
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Thank you for taking the survey
        It's very important for us to get feedback on this

Comment

Like Bigdog I too took the survey.

Presently during the 2nd week in December, most people are getting ready for the holidays and aren't too concerned with camping. I just returned from a six day camping trip and had no problems with the chairs that we took. We usually take four chairs with us two inside our tent and two chairs for the campfire seating, and I take a couple of small tripod style stools for sitting on doing close-up photography and fixing other camp equipment when the needs arise. Good luck in your survey and it may take some time if you're waiting on 100 people to fill out your survey. Camping forums as such are slow moving forums unless of course a person camps on a regular basis. Most people don't, they camp during the summer months and wish they could camp during the off-seasons but because of their lifestyles they choose not to camp in the winter. Too bad for them because I love camping, it's my favorite outdoor activity besides huntin. You know you too might benefit from joining this forum, if you spent sometime chattin here on other subjects, people might tend to be more responsive to your survey. Just a thought....
          Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
          Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Thanks for your input it helps me out a lot

Comment

Working...
            X