My rabbit ate my fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My rabbit ate my fly

Well my rabbit ate right thru the fly of my tent I own a Columbia Cougar Flats hopefully I can buy a new one from the company.

Originally posted by harley79 View Post
    Well my rabbit ate right thru the fly of my tent I own a Columbia Cougar Flats hopefully I can buy a new one from the company.
    I'd try to get Volkswagen to pay for it
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Gotta be careful in campgrounds!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

What company do you buy your rabbits from? Petco or one of the mall pet shops? :cool:
        “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
        ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

the pet rabbit was given to us?

Comment

You take your rabbit camping?!
            Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
            USMC Retired
            Scout/Sniper

Comment

Originally posted by richardvg03 View Post
              You take your rabbit camping?!
              Amazing isn't it, the things we learn on this "CAMPING" forum?:eek:
              Chuck
              So. Oregon
              TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
              TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
              SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

I don't take my rabbit camping lol lol I had the fly in my livingroom in a bag near his cage.

Comment

I don't take my rabbit camping lol lol I had the fly in my livingroom in a bag near his cage.
                  ok! haha! I was about to burn you for that one! I can just see some guy walking his rabbit through the camp ground in the morning or taking his rabbit out to go pee or something! HAHAHA!
                  Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
                  USMC Retired
                  Scout/Sniper

Comment

One word of advice..... Hasenpfeffer
                    :D

Comment

A student in my vo-tech class some years back had a pet rabbit - she had it litter-box trained, and it would hop onto the bed and wake them in the morning - just like a cat!
                      A lot quieter though - no incessant 'meowing'.......

It liked eating paper things and the rubber erasers off pencils. She couldn't keep a TV Guide or magazine on the coffee table....... :o
                      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
                      X