Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolers

Howdy

I have a Coleman cooler unsure of size but it has been the best cooler ever. Just got back from a 3 day trip and it had a bags worth of ice still in it. Also have an igloo cooler let me say I have never owned an igloo that is worth a pile of coat hangers. I am going to get rid of it and get another Coleman. The igloo was a bucket of water after one day. I also use 1 lb of dry ice at the start in both to help the ice stay longer. Really not sure how igloo stays in business with the lousy coolers they have.

S

I could not agree more. The Igloos I have owned are junk and I will never own another. The Coleman coolers have always been as dependable as any camping gear I own. I own 2 Coleman extreme Marine coolers and once I ice them down, I have ice when I get back home after 3-4 days of camping and my kids open them ALL the time. Never a problem with Coleman coolers.

Comment

What do you put your dry ice in to protect your cooler from damage? I'm thinking about starting to use dry ice.
      May you always have love to share,
      Health to spare
      And friends that care.

Comment

I put a layer of ice then put about 1/2 pound of or 5" x5" of dry ice then some more regular ice on top of it. I have never had any damage.

S

Comment

Working...
        X