Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student Project an online marketing survey of our new product - Heating Sleeping Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Project an online marketing survey of our new product - Heating Sleeping Bag

Dear all,

we are a group of engineering students from University of Pennsylvania.

In our final project, a concept of Heating Sleeping Bag has been initiated: Merging with the latest paper battery technology, the definition of sleeping bag will be redefined. A sleeping bag built with heating function (or even plugs!) is proposed.

We are conducting marketing research in order to refine the aspects of our product. Could you kindly help us with our online survey? This survey will take you no more than 10 minutes. We sincerely appreciate your patience and opinions:

http://surveyanalytics.com/t/AD2MAZHT2o

I took the survey as a test. I think it might help them develop something, useful or useless. Time will tell. Ha Ha!:D
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Thank you for your kindly reply!!
      We are encouraged by your friendly respond.

Comment

I took it! Took me a while haha!
        Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
        USMC Retired
        Scout/Sniper

Comment

I am in as well. I like the concept.

Comment

Hopefully bombombanana there are campers as well in your group. It would be great if you stayed on and logged in here to share your camping experiences with us and some of your projects. We do hope your stay with us will a long and happy journey in camping and sleeping in your own designed heated sleeping bag. Pull up a log anytime pour your favorite beverage and chat camping with us anytime! Adios fer now.
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Hello bombombanana,

I took the survey more out of curiosity than anything else. I would only use it for winter backpacking. Warm weather I use my down bag more as a blanket than for it's intended purpose.

So, having a "heated bag" seems a bit odd.

On the other hand, like Vegas., keep tuned in to this board and please contribute when it feels right. There are real good people here and there is a lot of interested in what others have to share.
              Chuck
              So. Oregon
              TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
              TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
              SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Dang, he is now a "Renodesertfox" instead of a "Vegasdesertfox". Didn't notice that before. Thought we had a newby but the pattern/style of writing didn't fool me.:D
                Chuck
                So. Oregon
                TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
                TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
                SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Working...
                X