new on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new on here

i just wanted to know where you guys think, personally, is the best place to camp?

Whereever you decide to pitch your tent for any given night.:eek:
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

i like camping outdoors.

sorry i just got carried away.
      Last edited by donnyonee; 07-12-2009, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Howdy sandygomez&numbers,
        I know that those first few answers was not what you were looking for. The best place to go camping is a very hard question and really depends on many factors. What might be considered good by me might in fact be considered awlful by someone else. My personal favorite places to camp is anywhere along the 250 miles of trails that make up the John Muir Trail in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, but if you aren't a backpacker, this means nothing to you. I'm also from Las Vegas, Nevada and some people just don't understand why I like spending my time on a camping forum when I could be down on the strip "hanging out." For me, I really can't stand the tourist side of Las Vegas but will go to the strip for some good food or for some shopping with my wife. I've seen a few shows but so what, I'd rather be camping! Hope this helps?
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Somewhere close to great mountain bike trails, and far from the drunk teenagers that always seem to be at developed campgrounds

Comment

Personally, I like camping in the mountains. I have a lot on the Spring River in Arkanxas, and it's in the foothills of the Ozarks. That is where I have camped most recently, until I can get to the mountains.

Comment

I like camping in state parks as they suit my budget. Plus, they usually don't have pools, rides, miniature golf, etc.

Most state parks, at least in Massachusetts, are pretty and have many hiking trails.
              "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
              ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Working...
              X