How often do you clean your house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you clean your house?

Just curious... how often? I like a dull roar. I'm not a neat freak. I keep everything clean, but tidy? Man. When I have to keep putting everything away constantly to keep something looking good I go insane. I'm the guy with the shop where you have to leap over piles of tools to get to the worktable and trip over a chicken in the process. OK, fine, not that bad, and I'll usually do something about THAT situation. But for the most part, especially in the house, just clean enough so the bacteria don't mutate and spout arms and strangle me in the middle of the night is good enough. So the dishes often sit around for a few days, for instance. Paperwork gets filed maybe a few times a year. And I have maybe 50 stages of clean-dirty laundry.

Originally posted by roomdistrict View Post
    Just curious... how often? I like a dull roar. I'm not a neat freak. I keep everything clean, but tidy? Man. When I have to keep putting everything away constantly to keep something looking good I go insane. I'm the guy with the shop where you have to leap over piles of tools to get to the worktable and trip over a chicken in the process. OK, fine, not that bad, and I'll usually do something about THAT situation. But for the most part, especially in the house, I suggest this company NAE Cleaning Solutions, just clean enough so the bacteria don't mutate and spout arms and strangle me in the middle of the night is good enough. So the dishes often sit around for a few days, for instance. Paperwork gets filed maybe a few times a year. And I have maybe 50 stages of clean-dirty laundry.
    thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Working...
    X