Ingredients:

ramen noodles
    green peppers
    cider vinegar
    sugar
    veg oil
    cole slaw

How to Prepare:

Boil 3 pkgs of chicken ramen noodles. Add the green peppers. Mix 1/3 cup of vinegar, 1/3 cup of oil, and 1/3 cup of sugar. Pour mixture over the noodles, then add the cole slaw and mix really good.

It is simple,would you like a taste?
    I've no house in the city, just a camping tent in the wild.

Re: Ramen Noodle Salad

I like to crunch up the Ramen's while still in the package and sprinkle them over lettuce, chopped chives and mix with an Asian dressing. The hard texture of the noodles makes is a tasty contrast with the lettuce.

__________________________________________________ _________________
    "I've had many problems in my life, most of which were imagined." - Mark Twain
    Chuck Dee - AKA Chris
    www.rhinobldg.com

Comment

i like both those and they sound good...

Comment

I like the sound of the crunchy ramen salad with the Asian dressing, chukdee. What kind of Asian dressing do you use? Do you make it from scratch? Would definitely wanna try that out.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyS View Post
          I like the sound of the crunchy ramen salad with the Asian dressing, chukdee. What kind of Asian dressing do you use? Do you make it from scratch? Would definitely wanna try that out.
          Not sure of the name but it's like a peanut sauce. Read the bottle for something like that...I've bought more than one brand and i haven't gone wrong yet with the Asian dressing....good stuff.

__________________________________________________ _________________
          "I've had many problems in my life, most of which were imagined." - Mark Twain
          Chuck Dee - AKA Chris
          www.rhinobldg.com

Comment

I make this without the green pepper, and a bit of the ramen 'mix' that comes with the noodles. OH....and crunch up the noodles and saute until they start to brown. And add some crunched up nuts of your choice..for protein.

Comment

Working...
            X