Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parmesan Battered Fish Filets

Howdy,

Here is a simple recipe for cooking your favorite fish filet. How you go about acquiring your fish is your business, whether to actually fish or buy it frozen, its up to you. :DWhat you need is one paper bowl, one egg(raw) and two paper plates. The first paper plate is for the prep work and the second paper plate is for eating your finished fish from. First, wash your hands! Second, break the egg into the paper bowl and dip your filet of fish in the bowl. Be sure to coat the filet well with the egg. Next sprinkle a can of Parmesan cheeze onto the paper plate and then place your egg battered fish onto the plate and cover every inch of your fish with the cheeze. Then cook! If your filet is a thick piece of bass you might need another egg and more parmesan but if it a fine filet of trout one egg will work for a couple of filets. Usually three to four minutes a side is all one needs to cook a filet; on a campfire or propane stove it doesn't matter, just don't over-cook it.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Sounds yummy! Note to self.... pack a small grill for doing fish!
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Parmesan Battered Fish

Howdy Bigdog,

Thanks for your comments. You know, I'm no chef by any means, when out camping it's the perfect time to take control of the field kitchen and mix and pair foods that anyone will love. I do have a son though that moved to the twin cities area of Minnesota and he is a trained chef from the Cordon Blue French Cooking School. When he was a boy he always hung around me either fishing or cooking and now has become a chef.
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X