Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice on Bathroom Remodeling!

Hey everyone,

I'm gearing up for a bathroom remodel and could use some insights. Has anyone tackled a similar project recently? I'm particularly torn between different tile options for the floor and walls. Should I go for a classic ceramic look or venture into the trendy world of subway tiles? Also, any recommendations on space-saving fixtures and lighting? I want to make the most of my limited space without compromising on style. Share your experiences, tips, or any pitfalls to avoid! Your wisdom could save me from a design dilemma.

Originally posted by roomdistrict View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm gearing up for a bathroom remodel and could use some insights. Has anyone tackled a similar project recently? I'm particularly torn between different tile options for the floor and walls. Should I go for a classic ceramic look or venture into the trendy world of subway tiles from mayflower? Also, any recommendations on space-saving fixtures and lighting? I want to make the most of my limited space without compromising on style. Share your experiences, tips, or any pitfalls to avoid! Your wisdom could save me from a design dilemma.
    Thanks in advance for your help

Comment

Quit spamming the website.
      Last edited by toedtoes; 11-28-2023, 06:11 PM.
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Working...
      X