The straight poop on toilets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The straight poop on toilets

On my last trip out I got fed up with my luggable loo. The seat is too small. I am a big guy (tall, not fat) at over 6' tall and I am also a guy with the proper plumbing and the round seats don't leave room for *ahem* junk. I cannot/will not continue to put up with anything other then an oblong toilet seat. Does anyone know of a commercially available portable toilet with an oblong seat.

That question being asked I am already resolved that this will have to be a DIY project. What I am thinking is a wooden box that is able to break down for travel and storage with a rectangular plastic tote to fit under and lined with a bag that will secure to the top. Kind of like the Luggable Loo set up. Just larger and with an actual toilet seat. Ideas I am looking for are ways to attach the bag to the lid. It will have to be something that seals it securely all the way around but is simple enough that I can change the bag quickly. I am also worried about sealing the lid to keep any odors trapped with the lid closed. This is what I have so far....the wood box with the hole cut out of the top roughly the size of the seat. I need to figure out:
    A way to attach the plastic tote to the underside of the top of the box
    A way to secure the bag between the seat and the box

I also am worried that the Luggable Loo bags are not going to work with a larger opening. Does anyone know if you can buy the chemicals separately?

Pardon my poor art skills.....
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: The straight poop on toilets

How about this one: https://www.amazon.com/PLAYBERG-Port...ateway&sr=8-31

Or this one: https://www.amazon.com/XIMENG-Travel...-1-spons&psc=1

Or this one: https://www.amazon.com/Porta-Potti-P...ateway&sr=8-14

As Elaine says, I don't know how you guys walk around with those things...
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
      Does anyone know if you can buy the chemicals separately?
      https://www.amazon.com/Cleanwaste-La.../dp/B000SOJRXE

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
      As Elaine says, I don't know how you guys walk around with those things...
      Proudly.
      Last edited by MacGyver; 05-29-2019, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
        Oh, you mean it stands at attention while you walk...
        “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Oh, you mean it stands at attention while you walk...
          Maybe when I was younger and the right (wrong?) woman was around.

Comment

You know there's an APP... oops... pill for that.
            Last edited by toedtoes; 05-29-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Boy that was one hell of a trip.

Comment

You know there's an APP... oops... pill for that.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FkgBIL-kI
                “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                – E. B. White

Comment

I just came upon this multi-purpose item. What do you think?

Comment

It took me years to figure that out. I call it Drunk and Plunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X