The Ray Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ray Way

Greetings! I'm new to the forum and was excited to see a DIY group.

I searched and didn't see any mention so I hope this is a new resource for some of you. Are you familiar with Ray Jardine? He's a full time adventurer who advocates making your own equipment. I'm thinking many of you had to have come across him at some point in your research.

But in case some of you haven't I think you would enjoy his web site and some of his DIY kits. I'm currently making a backpack:
    www.rayjardine.com

Re: The Ray Way

Ultralite, there's rule somewhere that states that if someone posts a link with their first thread/post they're probably spammers. Well I looked and studied and couldn't see a darn thing wrong with you link! Welcome to the campsite just pull up a log and make yourself at home. And being that this is your first thread or post to a thread your under a moderation period for at least five more threads or posts. Then after that your statements, comments and ideas can be readily seen. Thanks for signing up!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

so sorry, about a minute afer I posted that thought occurred to me but I didn't know what to do.

Comment

One of my co-workers went on one of Ray's guided hikes years ago. And he's the one who introduced me to Ray's website and books. I now try to apply that philosophy to all outdoor activities. It just simplifies things.

Comment

Working...
        X