too much to list. Start thinking big.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much to list. Start thinking big.

I have found in my life that the seasons where I?m not doing something creative, there was something vital missing. That I?m off balance somewhat. I?ve been that way since I was a child. I believe people are born with a need to express their creativity. The obstacles to blocked creativity are finding what that medium should be, and probably also defining some goals, and perhaps some defined reasons they are blocked. Expand your thinking and definition of what creativity is. It isn?t only a person who can draw or paint or write. Most didn?t just take it up and were good at it at their first attempt. It was a natural talent, but it needed developed. They learned and practiced to become good at what they do. Just about anything and any medium can be created into art. Gardening can be an art form for instance. I?ve seen some gardens that truly were a work of art and almost breath taking. I?ve seen junk turned into art, there?s jewelry making, basket weaving, knitting,new balance, spinning your own yarn, photography, too much to list. Start thinking big.
Working...
X