Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback wanted on new method of brewing coffee while camping

Hi Everybody,

I hope that this post is in the right place. My name is Nick, and I have been an avid camper since I was 8 years old. I have completed 7+ months on trail, through a mix of camping and backpacking trips. I was on a canoe trip in 2018 when my buddy and I had a lightbulb moment for our new product, JoGo - The Original Coffee Brewing Straw, which will be launching soon via kickstarter. If you're reading this, please feel free to share any thoughts you may have - positive or negative - about our product! It was designed with us in mind :yes: and we would love to hear your opinion.

JoGo is a stainless steel straw with a screwable and removable filter on the drinking end that holds a wire mesh filter. JoGo is super small, lightweight, durable, and totally sustainable. You can brew a cup of coffee in just 3 steps:

1. Add 2 tablespoons of ground coffee into your cup
    2. Add 1 cup of boiling water
    3. Stir
    4. Enjoy!

JoGo is super easy to clean as well, just use soap and water. It's about as big as a pencil, and weighs less than 2oz. How do you make coffee on trail? Do you think this could improve your experience? The taste is just like a french press, super robust and strong!

If you want to see more, our website is here and our youtube video is here. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! Have a nice day :yes:

Re: Feedback wanted on new method of brewing coffee while camping

Sound like strong coffee!...To me.
    good luck with your project.
    2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
    For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
    Ground tents work best for me, so far.
    Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

My sister is a coffee addict and a backpacker. This is a bad combination because until this device appeared on the market there was no way to get a really good cup of coffee on the trail. And, like most coffee addicts, things can get really ugly in the morning if you don't get your great cup of coffee. JoGo makes a great cup of coffee, according to my girl. It's also light and compact and durable, so it should survive well on the trail.

Comment

Working...
      X