Emergency Tool To Add To Your Packs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Tool To Add To Your Packs!

Nature always welcomes us on our trips! We have always been fortunate enough to never get lost during any of our adventures. That doesn't stop me from being a worry-wort for the possibilities. Honestly, it tends to make me the joke of the group because I carry more emergency tools than anything else.

I just see too many stories on the news about people getting lost or injured during their backpacking exercises. I think I found something that will allow me to be less of the 'joke' and more of the innovator on our next trip to nature.

What did I find? It's an emergency flashlight that has it all! In my pack would be a radio, flashlight, flares, siren and many other items. Now, I only carry that flashlight that seems to have it all. I have tested it out at home and this thing is bright and loud! Yes, it has speakers so you can listen to the radio AND give an audible signal to the whereabouts of the device.

Some will gawk at this and think about the cell phone that would allow you to phone someone for help. But, what would you do if the battery went dead and you still couldn't be found? Add this flashlight to your pack, and you will even be able to CHARGE your phone!

Just knowing I have this, has changed my pessimism and I can't wait to climb those mountains!!

Re: Emergency Tool To Add To Your Packs!

kaleyh. You wrote "Just knowing I have this, has changed my pessimism and I can't wait to climb those mountains!!"

Can't wait to climb those mountains?

I have to ask, are you a regular member or a flashlight/gear pimp?

Comment

Mike, dost thou needs ask?
      2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

That's not very fair, guys. Doesn't everyone need a windshield breaker when they climb those mountains?

Comment

Working...
        X