X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hiking sticks and poles

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
    MacGyver, great link! Prices are good. Y
    Visit me at Campward Bound for more camping information.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by markkee View Post
      MacGyver, great link! Prices are good. Y
      Yeah - I haven't done any business with them yet (haven't needed anything) but the site's been bookmarked. I've read nothing but good things about them from my Internet searches.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
        Yeah - I haven't done any business with them yet (haven't needed anything) but the site's been bookmarked. I've read nothing but good things about them from my Internet searches.
        Bookmarked as well. Thanks Mac
        “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
        – E. B. White

Comment

You're welcome, James. That's why we're here(?) :chuckle:

Comment

I ordered a part from Tent Pole Tech. I bought a replacement pole section for that Sierra Designs Meteor Light tent I spruced up. Exact match for the factory pole. Easy ordering. Prompt delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by hwc1954 View Post
              I ordered a part from Tent Pole Tech. I bought a replacement pole section for that Sierra Designs Meteor Light tent I spruced up. Exact match for the factory pole. Easy ordering. Prompt delivery.
              Next time you might want to contact Sierra Designs directly for an RMA. Their tents carry Lifetime Warranties for replacement. I've worked with them over the years for a couple of occasions regarding screening and poles, and my only cost was shipping one way. They sent me back the replacement pole part for an obsolete tent design within a couple of weeks, free.
              Last edited by tplife; 01-14-2014, 05:13 PM.
              “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
              ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
              X