• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a 50 dollar gas stove

hi!
    i am interested in bying a cheap gas stove
    i can spend approximately 50 dollar
    and i would like to give me some ideas in which stove should i purchase
    so far i have found http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bulin-Campin...-/200906353403 this one but i could not get any reviews online
    i found also Hi Gear Inferno Folding Gas Stove but i dont know if i can ship it in Greece that i live
    i would gladly here your opinion about these 2 stoves and other of similar budget
    thank you very much

Re: buying a 50 dollar gas stove

this stove is gas stove
    from what i googled i saw that liquid fuel is better in very cold temperatures so i dont need something like that since i live in creta (if you know) and so low temps dont exist
    so i am interested in gas stoves
    where did you find the same stove half price?
    i also found Hi Gear Inferno Folding Gas Stove but i cant find a seller to ship in greece
    i need a gas stove like that because carying a huge coffee gas is really annoying
    i am not into bying this particular stove i just want to buy a decent stove for aproximatelly 50 dollars
    thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by HogSnapper
      Does total cost of ownership matter to you? If yes, then you need to start with the fuel selection, not stove selection. Over the life of any stove, fuel is the majority of the cost of the system.
      Damn good point
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

the stove uses gas catridges
        where can you find her half price?
        after a bit of googling i saw that liquid stoves are better in very low temps and since i will mostly camp in the island of creta i dont need it
        so i decided to get gas
        i need a stove because backpacking with a huge camping gas not comfortable at all
        i am not particularly interested in that stove i just want a decent stove for aproximatelly 50 dollars
        i also found Hi Gear Inferno Folding Gas Stove but i cant find a seller to ship in greece

thank you :D

Comment

According to the manufacturer's manual it uses butane propane fuel.....I think this type of fuel mix is used frequently in high altitude areas that can get pretty cold predominately.
          2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
          Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

It's a nice looking stove though!
            “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
            ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Get this one!
              Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
              USMC Retired
              Scout/Sniper

Comment

Working...
              X