Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ: Tent Only Campground

Howdy,
    In my never ending quest to find tent only campgrounds and those small enough to accept the smallest A-frame trailer or pop-ups. I'm still looking. One website that comes to mind is

http://www.camparizona.com

When you get to the site, find the search panel and type in manzanita campground. There you go! We are a proud bunch of people, who are die-hard tenters! Long live Tent Camping! Longer still Tenters!

If you know a place from your neck of the woods that accepts only tents and can find it on-line, please by all means share it here. If the campground also has RVs but also has an area for tent only separate from RVs, that is qualifies too! If you know more than one place the better for everyone if you give up a secret. I use to fear that if I gave up a favorite place it would always be crowded when I want to go camping there, but the funny thing is, it never is crowded when I want to camp there but certainly is crowded when I don't want to camp there. Go figure. Off-season is best!Thanks in advance! Happy camping!:D
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Working...
X