Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping Sites in Greece

Hello there fellow campers.
    I am a new member to the forum but I am an old friend of camping, almost 28 years now.
    The reason I am writing this post is because I was inspired from love for camping to create an iPhone application for camping sites in Greece.
    Well if you haven't tried that destination yet, you should!

I would be glad to give 5 free promo codes for the application for any member that is interested. The first 5 that will ask for it, they shall get a promo code.
    *A US iTunes account is needed for the promo codes to be redeemed.

Some info about the application:
    If you are looking for the most suitable place to spend your vacations in Greece and you are a Camping friend, this is the application you are looking for! iCamping is the first application with Camping sites all around Greece for you to explore! No more searching on the internet or browse your travel guide. iCamping will give you all the necessary information you need about the Camping you are looking for. Up-to-date information like amenities, phone numbers, websites, location and more are there for you! iCamping currently has 123 Camping sites all around Greece and we will keep updating it with a lot more! No internet needed for the application to function! You can easily browse through the full list of the Camping sites, or just make a search according to location or amenities you need! You can also view all sites on the map and find the ones closest to your location! And if you find the one you are looking for, just add it to your favorites!
    The application supports iOS 4 and has HD graphics for the new iPhone 4.

Languages supported: English,Greek.
    Enjoy your Camping in Greece!

The application costs 1.59 Euros.

iTunes Link

Working...
X