Powermax Fuel, Dual Burner Backpacking Stove and Lantern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powermax Fuel, Dual Burner Backpacking Stove and Lantern

As I've said elsewhere on here, my backpacking days are over. I also don't cook too much when I'm out camping, so the compact two burner stove doesn't get much use anymore. Rather than taking it out on trips just to use it up, I thought there might be someone out there who's been looking for the fuel anyway and could use this.

From what I can tell from reading the camping and backpacking forums, this is probably the largest stash of the now discontinued Coleman Powermax fuel you're likely to find. The 300-gram canisters have sold for more than $25 on eBay and are becoming more and more scarce. I have 18 300-gram canisters, 5 150-gram canisters along with the only two-burner backpacking stove made since the 1949 Wee-Dex gas stove. Also have the single mantle Powermax lantern along with a padded bag for the lantern and a nylon sack for the stove.

Asking $225 firm. I'm in north central Maryland and am willing to travel a couple of hours to make the deal happen. (Catch me when I'm camping in Western Maryland, I can go even further west.) Message me if you're interested.

SOLD
    Last edited by MacGyver; 08-03-2014, 09:20 PM.
Working...
X