CAMPINGFORUMS: Flibitygiget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAMPINGFORUMS: Flibitygiget

Howdy Campateers, I'm really excited about this next review I'd like to tell you about. In fact , this product is currently offered right here on the pages of CF as an approved vendor. Recently Fred, the maker an owner of the product Flibitygiget sent me a package to review and test. I am impressed! Staying dry is what any outdoor activity is all about from camping, to any backyard activity one can think of, the Flibitygiget is a handy tool to have on hand!

While other campers are diving for their tents, cars, campers or even RVs to avoid a rainstorm one can enjoy all the sheltered space and comfort you need with a couple of tarps and a few Flibitygiget tools! With a hoisted tarp above above your campsite there is room for relaxing, cooking, eating or just plain sitting around the campfire all sheltered from the elements.

The Flibitygiget is a tool to help one erect a tarp(s) for camping or any other activity where a little shelter is wanted. The Flibitygiget is designed to be mounted on an extendable pole to provide you the ability to place ropes at heights normally out of reach without having to endanger yourself by climbing or throwing weighted ropes into trees. Each Flibitygiget comes with instructions and tell you how to attach it to a telescoping extension pole(not included).

I have seen other homemade wood poles, most that I built myself, that just didn't have the flexibility that this tool has! It's the easiest, safest and most efficient way to suspend camping tarps. There is NO ladders, NO climbing or throwing weighted objects into trees! It's perfect for the extended camping trip or any backyard activity where you want added protection against mother nature's rain!

OTHER USES

The Flibitygiget was originally designed for suspending tarps for camping, but it also has many other uses that it may be suited for, these are just a few.

• Boat Hook
    • Hanging outdoor Christmas lights
    • Hunters Shooting Stick
    • Retrieve items that are out of reach
    • Remove those nasty plastic bags caught in a tree

And there's a lifetime warranty which reads:
    Your Flibitygiget is made in the U.S.A. of quality materials.
    If at any time your Flibitygiget becomes broken, just send it back to us and we will send you a replacement free of charge.

For me, I have a 12 x 30 camo tarp that I've placed over our Kodiak Canvas Wall Tent and because the tent's center section extends to over seven feet it has been very hard to get this tarp of mine above the tent. Not so hard now with the Flibitygiget tool.

It's perfect for those week long camping, and hunting trips that I do every late autumn or early winter. I'm convinced that this product will work for you as well! Do yourself a favor and check it out! You won't be disappointed. Thanks for looking!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Working...
X