Fall 2013 updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2013 updates

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying a good camping season. I've been busy, but made room in my schedule for two trips this summer. One was in the Cumberland Wilderness Area, and another at Pickwick Lake. It was so nice to take a break from the camping business to go camping! (haha)

We've got some changes and updates coming up for the fall. First, we'll have four new limited-edition colors for the Down T-Shirt.

Second, we're going through new colors for the Max-Pax. A female customer asked for something other than Olive Drab, and after testing fabrics, we're now down to picking out two colors to offer. Since we're doing this for the ladies, I'm asking all the ladies here to chime in. Just email me and I'll email you the sample charts.

Third, the Baby Tables are now being made right here in Tennessee. The design has also been updated to provide a more solid and stable surface for your dinner or valuables. The price is still just $12.

Finally, my business partner in Japan says that we're going to be carrying the Manaslu Heater attachments again soon. It has been one of our most popular items, so I'm glad I'll be stocking those again soon.

That's it for now, but there could be more news, so stay tuned!

Chris
    Breezy Brigade
    Sleep bug free!
    www.BreezyBrigade.com
Working...
X