Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Help Would be appreciated!

Hello all,
    I am new to this forum but not new to camping, I have been camping with my family since I was a baby, and have always loved the camping lifestyle and all of the great experiences that come along with camping. I am now 22 and a senior in college preparing to graduate with a degree in environmental studies with the hopes of gaining a career that will allow me to experience and educate others on the outdoors. I join this forum to ask for your assistance in a survey that I am conducting as part of my honors thesis. The goal of my thesis is to discover what impacts camping and its associated activities have on the environment. The answers are completely anonymous, and a consent letter is attached to the survey that can be found via the attached link. The survey will take less than 15 minutes to complete and I would really appreciate if some of you can fill it out. Please only fill out the survey if you camp via travel trailer, fifth wheel, expandable, or pop up. This survey is not designed for those use motorhomes or tents. https://forms.gle/gSANXLwMursJhcyr6
    Thank you,
    Samuel Forcenito
Working...
X