Easy and Delicious Camping Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy and Delicious Camping Recipes

I'm planning a camping trip with my family next month and I'm starting to think about food. I'm looking for some easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for camping. I've done some research and found a few recipes that look promising, but I'd love to hear your recommendations too.

Here are a few recipes that I'm considering:
    • French toast This is a classic camping breakfast that's easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. Simply whisk together some eggs, milk, and vanilla extract, then dip your bread slices in the mixture and cook them over the campfire. The smell of french toast cooking over the campfire is amazing!
    • Chilaquiles This is another easy and flavorful camping breakfast option. Simply crumble some tortillas into a pan, then add your favorite toppings, such as salsa, eggs, cheese, and avocado. The tortillas can be cooked over the campfire or on a camp stove.
    • Dutch oven chili: This is a hearty and satisfying camping meal that's perfect for a cold night. Simply brown some ground beef or sausage in a Dutch oven, then add your favorite chili ingredients, such as beans, tomatoes, and spices. Cook the chili over the campfire until it's hot and bubbly. The Dutch oven can be placed directly over the campfire or on a grate over the campfire.
    • Brats with peppers and onions: This is a simple and delicious camping meal that's perfect for a group. Simply grill some bratwursts, then add your favorite toppings, such as grilled peppers and onions, cheese, and mustard. The bratwursts can be grilled over the campfire or on a camp stove.
    • Lentil sloppy joes: This is a hearty and vegetarian camping meal that's perfect for a crowd. Simply cook some lentils in a pot, then add your favorite sloppy joe sauce, such as ketchup, brown sugar, and spices. Serve the sloppy joes on buns or bread. The lentils can be cooked over the campfire or on a camp stove.

I'm also open to other suggestions. What are your favorite camping food recipes?

Side note I really love spicy food so please try to suggest something spicy as well

Thanks!
Working...
X