Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WI > April 6-8 @ Pinewoods Campground & May 18-20 @ Lake Kegonsa SP camping weekends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WI > April 6-8 @ Pinewoods Campground & May 18-20 @ Lake Kegonsa SP camping weekends

If you have any desire to camp with a group on either of these weekends, please PM me, I will get you the details.

April 6-8 @ Pinewoods Campground - SprinterGiving

May 18-20 @ Lake Kegonsa SP - BACONFEST

Re: WI > April 6-8 @ Pinewoods Campground & May 18-20 @ Lake Kegonsa SP camping week

Baconfest? That's sounds awesome.
    Nights camped in 2019: 24
    Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Re: WI > April 6-8 @ Pinewoods Campground & May 18-20 @ Lake Kegonsa SP camping week

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 05Kingquad700 View Post
        Baconfest? That's sounds awesome.
        2nd Annual BACONFEST. Last year with 12 people (in pouring rain) we ate 25 pounds of bacon.

Comment

I'll happily attend when you move the festivities to the east coast. Please plan on making that happen next year. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
            I'll happily attend when you move the festivities to the east coast. Please plan on making that happen next year. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
            hahaahaha. YOU, my sir, are funny! You can always host your own BACONFEST. It's pretty sweet & a bit salty! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Karla "with a k" View Post
              hahaahaha. YOU, my sir, are funny! You can always host your own BACONFEST. It's pretty sweet & a bit salty! LOL!
              I'm not an organizer. I'm the guy that goes to the party, drinks just enough to avoid falling over and/or passing out and gets everyone laughing with biting sarcasm and self-deprecating humor.

Comment

drinks just enough to avoid falling over and/or passing out
                Mastery: 1. comprehensive knowledge or skill in a subject or accomplishment. 2. control or superiority over someone or something. :wine:
                2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
                Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
                Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
                Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Most of my fishy friends are into hunting Morels and other edible fungi. I have tried to convince them of the errors of their ways, but I have failed. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! I recommend "The Forager's Harvest." I hear there is wild rice down on the coast in my state. Still, I can buy bacon at the store, so it tends to win out.
                  2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Wisconsin is pretty much the east coast to me.
                    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                    – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
                    X