Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WI > Lovers Leap @ Lapham Peak > Delafield > Feb. 16-18, 2018

deleted content
    Last edited by Karla "with a k"; 01-29-2018, 12:14 AM.

Re: WI > Lovers Leap @ Lapham Peak > Delafield > Feb. 16-18, 2018

Web page needs more contrast between text and background....just sayin'
    2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

deleted content
      Last edited by Karla "with a k"; 01-29-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Website looks fine to me. Even with old eyes I can easily read it. Pay him no mind.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestar99 View Post
          Website looks fine to me. Even with old eyes I can easily read it. Pay him no mind.

I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam!

Comment

As a website designer, font and background colors are really a big deal. There are websites where you can enter the color codes and it will tell you if it is a good match or not enough cobtrast (or color difference). Men often have color blindness or just less sensitivity to colors, so what appears fine for us women can be unviewable for men.

Also, it can depend on what you're viewing the website. I looked at it earlier on the laptop and thought it was fine. Just now I looked at it on the tablet and the e's and o's looked the same and the colors blurred things more.

So, don't take comments like Irate Mormon's personally. They can really help your website's viewability.

You might try a dark pink text against the light oink background - might give more contrast that the white text.
            “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

deleted content
              Last edited by Karla "with a k"; 01-29-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karla "with a k" View Post
                Please stop hijacking this thread to discuss the website's viewability. I did not ask for feedback on the website. I posted to announce the information on this event for those who might want to attend.

This thread is to discuss the camping weekend - registration, payment, carpooling, activities, meals and wrap-up. If you are not attending, then you probably shouldn't be posting on this thread in the first place.
                Not putting down your work, this was just a constructive (I hoped) observation. I'm sorry if you thought otherwise. Good job on the P.A. :-)

Comment

Unfortunately, or fortunately, when you post on the internet, you subject it to the public. I'm sorry you did not find the website suggestions helpful.
                  “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Working...
                  X