Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Just Joined. been a casual observer for some time with members camping experiences. Seems like a good group of like minded people who enjoy the outdoors, and everyone with their own mindset of what is needed.Thanks for having me. To Spring!

Re: new member

Welcome!

Enjoy!
    2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
    For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
    Ground tents work best for me, so far.
    Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Welcome! It is a good group here. There are a variety of styles and setups, etc., but we are all out there to enjoy nature.
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Welcome, I look forward to your input. Lots of good people here.

Comment

Westminster - right up the road from me. Welcome, neighbor!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            - Laura
            Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Welcome! Lots of good folks here and lots of good older posts for browsing.

Comment

Welcome!
                Married to Longpants, Mom to Littlepants (9) and Tinypants (5). Love Camping in New England!

Comment

Working...
                X