X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Guy here

Originally posted by Happy Joe View Post
    ... (sound of crickets chirping) ...

Happy Joe! Good to see you back on here. Enjoy your posts.
    2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
    Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
    Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
    Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

...I normally check new posts every day; some days are busier than others though.
      ...Been posting more on more active forums.

Enjoy!
      2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
      For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
      Ground tents work best for me, so far.
      Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

I thought I heard someone yelling my name. well I finally pulled the trigger after multiple failed attempts and I should have the tent within the next couple of weeks. both ends open and even the wall is zippered so I could even open the wall should I desire. mine is actually the one in the back. Click image for larger version

Name:	tent trailer thing.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	71006

Comment

...Welcome back !
          Looks like an interesting concept.
          2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
          For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
          Ground tents work best for me, so far.
          Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr David View Post
            I thought I heard someone yelling my name. well I finally pulled the trigger after multiple failed attempts and I should have the tent within the next couple of weeks. both ends open and even the wall is zippered so I could even open the wall should I desire. mine is actually the one in the back. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6324[/ATTACH]
            lol...welcome back Mr David! I'm sure some of us would love to see some "closer up" photos of your rig when you're able. Definitely interesting.
            2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
            Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
            Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
            Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr David View Post
              I thought I heard someone yelling my name. well I finally pulled the trigger after multiple failed attempts and I should have the tent within the next couple of weeks. both ends open and even the wall is zippered so I could even open the wall should I desire. mine is actually the one in the back. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6324[/ATTACH]
              Got any pics closer in?
              “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
              – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
              X