Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will my posts show up on the forums ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will my posts show up on the forums ?

I've made 8 or 9 posts and have been joined up for 12 days so far , still
    nothing shows up on the forums , anybody else have the same experience ?
    if so how long does it take to get approved , I am a real person who would
    like to contribute to this site .

Re: When will my posts show up on the forums ?

Oh wow, I just joined a couple days ago and I haven't seen my posts either. Did yours ever show up? (wondering when this post will show up)

Comment

Why does it take this long to determine I'm not a spammer?

Comment

Welcome Karla , I haven't logged on to this site for a long time , so just saw your
        post , looks like your other posts show up now , I too had a long wait before my posts
        would appear , not really sure why it takes so long to be " approved " however it was
        worth the wait , although very frustrating .

Comment

Originally posted by JoeH View Post
          Welcome Karla , I haven't logged on to this site for a long time , so just saw your
          post , looks like your other posts show up now , I too had a long wait before my posts
          would appear , not really sure why it takes so long to be " approved " however it was
          DITTO!!! I had to wait a month! I started a thread asking how the process can be sped up, but I haven't heard anything back on that thread yet. My guess is I should give it a good month before I expect a response. (lol)

Comment

...The long approval time has always been something of a mystery; However it obviously works to keep this forum a better place than many...

Enjoy!
            2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
            For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
            Ground tents work best for me, so far.
            Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeH View Post
              Originally posted by Karla "with a k" View Post
              DITTO!!! I had to wait a month! I started a thread asking how the process can be sped up, but I haven't heard anything back on that thread yet. My guess is I should give it a good month before I expect a response. (lol)
              Welcome (finally) to the forum. Hope it lives up to the wait.
              “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
              – E. B. White

Comment

The long wait time is not a mystery. The owner of the website had other interests now and doesn't check the website very often to approve posts. So people come to posts questions or something, get discourage by lack of response and move on. We have seen these types of posts many, many times.
                Nights camped in 2019: 24
                Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

I've already made 8 or more posts but still haven't seen any on the forum. Why it takes so long to be approved? First time I get this. It looks like nobody checking this forum. Hope somewhen to join your community.

Comment

Working...
                  X