Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images

I am trying to add pictures of my last camping trip and for some reason they are rotating...some are upside down. Is there a way I am unaware of to rotate the pictures after you upload them? Or a way to upload them so they don't rotate?
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: Images

I just use photos that I upload to my Flickr account or a third party host. I was using TinyPic.com until they went with a really annoying captcha and a ton of scripts that resulted in a lot of failed uploads. But there are plenty of others. Most, if not all, allow you to resize large images.

https://postimages.org/
    http://imageshack.us/
    http://imgur.com/

Comment

Yeah, I could edit them on my computer so they were upside down and sideways, save them and then upload them but it seems like we should just be able to rotate them while we upload them.
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
        I am trying to add pictures of my last camping trip and for some reason they are rotating...some are upside down. Is there a way I am unaware of to rotate the pictures after you upload them? Or a way to upload them so they don't rotate?
        as i stopped using Pbucket and started uploading pics, noticed the same thing, pics somehow rotate on their own when uploading,
        only seems to happen on this forum for me

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
          James - This exact thing was happening on one of the ATV/UTV forums that I am a member of. Another member contacted the moderators & administrators with the problem & I believe it was fixed in a few days.
          2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

Originally posted by SpitzoMT View Post
            James - This exact thing was happening on one of the ATV/UTV forums that I am a member of. Another member contacted the moderators & administrators with the problem & I believe it was fixed in a few days.
            @JohnJohn !
            – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
            X