Happy 4th of July Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th of July Everyone

I hope you all have a happy and safe 4th of July. Anyone have plans? Unfortunately I have to go into work today but just for a couple hours. But fortunately my company gave us all 3 days off so I get Wed and Thurs off too. Nothing big planned, just going to get some chores done and hopefully get some stuff ready for my next trip.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: Happy 4th of July Everyone

Happy belated 4th of July to everyone! Just got back from a wonderful 6 days at Sebago Lake State Park in Maine. The first two days were a little rough with severe thunderstorms, flash flooding, a tornado/waterspout on the lake, a broken tent (thank goodness for backup tents!), and moving beds and gear in the middle of all that, but all's well that ends well and the rest of the trip was awesome! The group camping area at the SP was really lovely, and we even had our own private beach to use. Another awesome camping trip in the books! Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th!
    Married to Longpants, Mom to Littlepants (9) and Tinypants (5). Love Camping in New England!

Comment

Working...
    X