Campouts and Outings Forum Locked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campouts and Outings Forum Locked

Are you no longer using the Campouts and Outings forum?

Re: Campouts and Outings Forum Locked

Juniper94 - Welcome to the Forum. The Campouts and Outings section may be locked because you have not gotten out of the moderation phase. Once you have posted 5 (7?) posts, your posts are no longer moderated. That section may unlock at that point.

James/Anyone - is above correct?
    2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
    Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
    Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
    Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Re: Campouts and Outings Forum Locked

Originally posted by a65hoosier View Post
      Juniper94 - Welcome to the Forum. The Campouts and Outings section may be locked because you have not gotten out of the moderation phase. Once you have posted 5 (7?) posts, your posts are no longer moderated. That section may unlock at that point.

James/Anyone - is above correct?
      I am not 100% sure but believe you are correct. I think it is 7 posts.
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
      X