Lowest price on a good solar panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest price on a good solar panel

For anyone considering setting up a solar array... Don't know how long the price will hold, but Amazon has the Renogy 100-watt panels I swear by at a price I've never seen before. $125.03. That $15 cheaper than I've ever seen - $25 less than I paid.

https://www.amazon.com/Renogy-Watts-.../dp/B009Z6CW7O

Re: Lowest price on a good solar panel

Solar prices continue to fall.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

Typical of Amazon, the price is back up. Now $139.31.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
        Typical of Amazon, the price is back up. Now $139.31.
        I've also seen that deal

Comment

I am taking delivery of a Zamp 80-watt portable solar system tomorrow, with charge controller. I know this is a more expensive system, but all American made and have met folks with them. The quality seems to be there. Found it on sale. I am working on upgrading my deep cycle battery box with some USB’s, a voltmeter with momentary switch and possibly a CPU low amp draw fan inside. Hoping to put a group 31 AGM Nortstar battery inside soon. When All done, I will post pics and will advise how the Zamp system works out. I use this battery box already with a wet group 29 I’ve had for a few years. Over a long weekend in my Kodiak tent, I can run a 12-volt fan all night, an L.E.D. Lamp I converted from a 110v lamp, charge my phone, iPad, bluetooth speaker and never run the battery below 50%. People underestimate how much power a good old deep cycle battery has when camping!

Comment

Working...
          X