Need some suggestions primitive camping for group of 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some suggestions primitive camping for group of 15

I'm trying to plan a trip for a group of 15 but I'm having trouble finding places that are both secluded and also close enough to the size of my group. If anyone has suggestions that'd be appreciated!

Re: Need some suggestions primitive camping for group of 15

What part of the northeast are you looking to go to? And just how primitive?

Comment

^^^^^^
      What MacGyver said.
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by gassalean View Post
        I'm trying to plan a trip for a group of 15 but I'm having trouble finding places that are both secluded and also close enough to the size of my group. If anyone has suggestions that'd be appreciated!
        Planning for 15? You sir are a bold individual and I wish you luck.
        “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
        – E. B. White

Comment

Also most public lands in ne require a permit for such group size

Comment

Green Ridge State Forest in Maryland has numerous reservable group sites and other sites that can accommodate large groups. How secluded they are is subjective. Got a trip coming up in a few weeks that will be with at least a dozen people, probably more and we more than likely won't see another person or see another site from where we're carrying on. We won't go to the actual group sites because they're expensive. The other sites are $10 a night plus a dollar per person for groups over six people.

Comment

Working...
            X