Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New build, a standrop....

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
    I think we need to setup a group discount and have you build one for each of us... :yipi:

I'm still recovering from this one. I did not add up the hours, but it was several hundred, for sure. I said I will never build another one, but I said that after the last one to. As time passes you forget what it takes to build these things.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestar99 View Post
      I'm still recovering from this one. I did not add up the hours, but it was several hundred, for sure. I said I will never build another one, but I said that after the last one to. As time passes you forget what it takes to build these things.
      ah yes....the value of your labor in vs the value of your pleasure out. Hopefully you will end up with a large surplus of pleasure value.

Looks fantastic-very functional. Count me in on the building one for each of us-I could never do this....I'm pretty sure I couldn't even construct a decent square box. Really nice work Bluestar. Enjoy!
      2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
      Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
      Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
      Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by a65hoosier View Post
        ah yes....the value of your labor in vs the value of your pleasure out. Hopefully you will end up with a large surplus of pleasure value.

Looks fantastic-very functional. Count me in on the building one for each of us-I could never do this....I'm pretty sure I couldn't even construct a decent square box. Really nice work Bluestar. Enjoy!
        Thanks , I will get plenty of pleasure time with this one. It's my 4th build and I felt like this at the end of each one. The teardrop in my avatar is my 3rd trailer and has well over 20K miles on it, so it gets used. This one should get used a lot too. I'm starting to retire so I'll have more time to travel. Being able to stand up inside and get dressed is such a luxury. I'll put you on the list if I make more. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bluestar99 View Post
          That's been said about childbirth also... :mdr::mdr:
          “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Working...
          X